Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Havin' a Pup!

Well, as you can tell...I'm not a very good blogger, and don't update this thing nearly as often as I should. I think I got it into my head that all my friends read my Facebook stuff, so there's no need to update the blog. Regardless, here I am once again. =)
Now, on to the most exciting news...my wonderful husband and I are havin' a pup! For those of you who don't know my husband, that means "baby." I'm 12 weeks along, and due in May. We are so excited that the Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to have a child, and are still processing exactly what that means for us. To be perfectly honest, I'm scared to death of being a mom, and knowing what to do and when, and what's ok and what's not, how to teach our child anything at all...it's very overwhelming to think about. This pregnancy was planned of course, but it's still scary when you know it's actually happened and you can't go back now!

1 comment:

  1. yay for babies! :) We are so excited for you guys! And thanks for blogging again! :) Now it's time for some holiday decorating idea blogs! haha!

    ReplyDelete