Monday, May 11, 2009

If it were a perfect world...


If it were a perfect world....I would own my own company that allowed me to express my creative side. I would be able to plan and throw parties, arrange and sell flowers, wrap gifts, decorate homes and be a devoted wife and (someday) mother all while providing health insurance and some income to my family. The only thing I'm really worried about doing such a thing for a career is... What if doing what you love makes you eventually hate it?? It's like working at McDonald's....you'll never eat another hamburger again, because you eat, breathe and smell like hamburgers all day. I wonder if I had a little shop if I could change it up often enough to keep myself interested?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes doing what you absolutely love can become a chore but then you remind yourself that it rocks waaaaaaaaaaaay more than doing what you hate. Here's the cool thinkg about pursuing a passion- you can stop at any time and start again at will.

    You'd be an awsome fiestanista!

    ReplyDelete